After learning so much from the personal exploration/expression of trans**&!#$ masculine people and the feminists who compete for them, I’ve embarked on a journey to embody a gender identity that promises to be the most challenging, confusing, and REALITY-SHREDDING ever.
You thought blush + moustache, or body-builder + tutu, or xHARDxCORExCRUST dachsund owner, or femme daddy were complex mindfucks, wait until you get a load of:
TRANS WOMAN WHO SPEAKS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!
Respect my pronouns, they are: STFU YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING WE WERE HAVING AN ACTUAL DISCUSSION! and WHY DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANOTHER TRANS WOMAN AT ALL B/C YOU ARE NOT THE SAME EXACT SIZE & SHAPE AS HER AS FAR AS I CAN TELL AND ME & THE BOYS WERE ALREADY COVERING THIS TOPIC IN THE OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED, SCRIPTED WAY WE INVENTED SO KINDLY SHUT UP SO I CAN KEEP ON PRETENDING YOU DON’T ACTUALLY EXIST!
Oh P.S. I actually don’t have a name, I am JUST pronouns. I suggest all trans woman follow in my steps on this path. It’s The New Way.
The best thing about trans women is that they are murdered so often, and corpses can’t really be like “Hey yr actually objectifying me!” freeing trans men and cis femmes, the only people who have actually ever experienced gender, to control all discourse surrounding any issue relating to the topic(s) at all.
I love silent, veiled de-gendering in the queer community! It helps everyone. If you’re running low on it, here’s some:
Trans women are actually men, so should just be quiet. If you’re a white trans woman, I am sorry to say, but you are actually a white man! Trans men are WOMEN. Did you know? And we should respect their input always at any cost, because as feminists we value the input of women. FACT: Trans men are actually women that were BORN MEN and became men on PURPOSE despite the gender(s) coercively assigned to them. This is brave and awesome, but acceptance of innate masculinity is bad. It’s all fascinating really. The layers of complexity within the gender expression of trans men are so stunning we need to make calendars and jerk-off rags to suss out all of the nuance that is vitally important to all of us. Trans men are actually like The Colossus of Rhodes, straddling the vast channel of GENDRZ, and leading everyone along it with a torch.
Oh yeah sorry, I am just offending everyone on purpose to prep myself for what happens at Philly Trans Health when everyone disagrees with you before you even finish a sentence, and never really consider that you never talk ever and are processing your feelings in situ… and trying to rehearse how to handle when some sadsack trans woman leaves sessions crying because she’s so alienated by a bunch of privilege-checking attrition when she just wants to sit and hold hands with people like her. On top of: oh god multi-tiered racism and sexism from one of my peers in a very tense room of 8 people omg.
tell me more about this “New Way”
- friendofdorothywilde likes this
- alittleheadache likes this
- bad-mojo likes this
- letsgetreadytorumble reblogged this from brbnightmares
- satinfromoldtown reblogged this from boredangry and added:
- satinfromoldtown likes this
- greenishenvy likes this
- interpretivescreaming reblogged this from boredangry
- interpretivescreaming likes this
- write-on-red reblogged this from beaverbunnydelight
- beaverbunnydelight reblogged this from gcvsa
- beaverbunnydelight likes this
- gcvsa reblogged this from boredangry and added:
- tastyanagram reblogged this from brbnightmares
- tastyanagram likes this
- donutemergency likes this
- boredangry reblogged this from brbnightmares and added:
- roguelikerose likes this
- surelock likes this
- takemetoponyisland reblogged this from everythingbutharleyquinn
- odofemi likes this
- deeplezstonerwitch likes this
- deeplezstonerwitch said: i’m not sure how to feel about this until i hear what a trans man says about it.
- ineffableshe likes this
- subemotionalmaelstrom likes this
- everythingbutharleyquinn reblogged this from brbnightmares
- clownyprincess likes this
- mad-lynn likes this
- letsgetreadytorumble likes this
- jackrad reblogged this from brbnightmares and added:
- jackrad likes this
- bearsimdisappointedin likes this
- neutralize said: I am not too good for the hallway/I love the hallway/basically I spend my life in the hallway, Julie, and fighting people who want me to shut up! It’ll be fun (kinda).
- neutralize likes this
- chosen-name likes this
- morgansea likes this
- brbnightmares posted this